The Challenges are Universal
Planning a conference, the firm retreat, or an industry meeting isn’t easy. You want content that is relevant to a wide variety of attendees, and it must resonate deeply with the challenges they face. And you need speakers who have expertise, credibility and a sense of humor.
The soft skills can be a hard sell, especially for sharp, impatient high achievers.
The Skills and Frameworks Are Accessible
Doug and Sheila’s work is powerful because it combines rigorous analytics and the latest research with practical skills for improving the quality of your conversations, whether about strategy, performance, leadership, or just getting things done across the global matrix. They and their colleagues at Triad bring cutting edge thinking, a proven approach, and powerful skills to the complex challenges leaders face. They’re credible, and yeah, they’re funny.
- Difficult Conversations in Times of Change
- Thanks for the Feedback: The Science and Art of Receiving Feedback Well
- From Push to Pull: Creating a Learning Culture by Teaching Senior Leaders How to Learn
- The Role of Emotions in Effective Working Relationships
- Speaking Up: Improving Your Ability to Hold Your Own
Sheila and Doug have been top-rated speakers for groups as small as 20 and as large as 1200 at venues as diverse as the Smithsonian, the Commonwealth Club, the Master's Forum, Harvard Negotiation Summits, industry and leadership conferences and global meetings for senior leaders worldwide.
The Expertise and Experience that Counts